Find us on Facebook
- Russia 'will fix' Crimea referendum, Tatar leader claims.SIMFEROPOL, Ukraine - The Crimean Tatar leader promoting a boycott of Sunday's referendum on transferring the Ukrainian region to Russian rule is sure the Kremlin will rig the vote and appealed to the outside world to protect his once persecuted community.
- NATO says deploy recon flights over Poland, RomaniaNATO said Monday it will deploy AWACS reconnaissance aircraft to overfly Poland and Romania as part of alliance efforts to monitor the crisis in Ukraine.
- Shots fired in the air during raid at Crimea naval baseSEVASTOPOL, Ukraine - Unidentified armed men fired in the air as they moved into a Ukrainian naval post in Crimea on Monday in the latest confrontation since Russian military groups seized control of the Black Sea peninsula.
- Mexico kills drug kingpin 3 yrs after mistakenly reporting him deadA Mexican drug lord who was falsely reported dead more than three years ago was killed by the armed forces in western Mexico early on Sunday, the government's second major victory in its fight against organized crime in as many weeks.
- Three-tram crash hurts 33 in Rotterdam – Dutch policeAt least 33 commuters were injured Monday in a three-tram pile-up at a busy intersection in the southwestern Dutch port city of Rotterdam, safety and police spokespeople said.
- Russia 'will fix' Crimea referendum, Tatar leader claims.
Welcome to hapitv.us
"Please make us famous, share us to your friends"
LATEST TV SHOWS