Find us on Facebook
- S. Korea Ferry captain says evacuation delayed for safetyThe arrested captain of the South Korean ferry that capsized with 476 people on board said Saturday he had delayed evacuating the ship because of the sea conditions and the absence of rescue ships.
- S. Korea ferry captain defends actions, bodies seen in shipThe arrested captain of the South Korean ferry that capsized three days ago with 476 people on board defended his decision to delay its evacuation, as divers Saturday finally accessed the submerged vessel and spotted bodies inside.
- Report: relatives of Pinay resort worker abducted in Sabah seek PNoy help Relatives of a Filipina resort worker abducted from a floating resort in Sabah last April 2 have appealed to President Benigno Aquino III for help.
- 2 militiamen wounded in Zamboanga del Norte attack At least two members of the Citizens Armed Forces Geographical Unit were injured after armed men attacked a detachment of the Army's 20th Special Force Detachment in Zamboanga del Norte Friday night, a radio report said Saturday.
- Current underwater search for Malaysia plane could end within a weekAustralian officials supervising the search for missing Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370 said on Saturday that an underwater search for the black box recorder based on "pings" possibly from the device could be completed in five to seven days.
- S. Korea Ferry captain says evacuation delayed for safety
Welcome to hapitv.us
"Please make us famous, share us to your friends"
LATEST TV SHOWS