Find us on Facebook
- Missing airliner carrying 239 triggers Southeast Asia searchMalaysia and Vietnam on Saturday led a search for a Malaysia Airlines jet that has gone missing over Southeast Asia, as fears mounted over the fate of the 239 people aboard. Vietnam authorities said contact with Flight MH370 was lost near its airspace, but its exact location and what happened to it remained a mystery 12 hours after it slipped off air-traffic […]
- China to 'defend every inch' of territory – foreign ministerChina's foreign minister on Saturday said his country will vigorously defend its sovereignty, declaring there was "no room for compromise" with Japan over territory or history.
- HR Victims Claims’ Board salutes women on Women's DayIn celebration of the International Women's Day, the Human Rights Victims’ Claims Board honors Filipino women for their contributions to the struggle for freedom and human rights, especially during the Martial Law years.
- China says no room for compromise with Japan on history, territoryChina said on Saturday that there was no room for compromise with Japan on questions of history and disputed territory, "each inch" of which it would defend from its Asian neighbor.
- President Aquino salutes Pinays on Women's DayPresident Benigno Aquino III on Saturday joined the world in paying tribute to women on International Women's Day, particularly saluting Filipinas who showed strength and offered hope in the face of calamities.
- Missing airliner carrying 239 triggers Southeast Asia search
Search Results for ‘the buzz’