Find us on Facebook
- 'Broke' UN agency pleads for help in Central African RepublicGENEVA - Inter-communal violence is tearing Central African Republic apart but the conflict is not getting the attention, or aid, needed to save hunge numbers of lives, the head of the U.N. refugee agency (UNHCR) said on Wednesday.
- Former New York Mayor Bloomberg to spend $50M on gun controlWASHINGTON - Former New York Mayor Michael Bloomberg ramped up his efforts to fight gun violence on Wednesday with a plan to spend $50 million on a grassroots network to organize voters on gun control.
- Separatists fly Russian flag over Ukrainian armored vehiclesKRAMATORSK/SLAVIANSK, Ukraine - Separatists flew the Russian flag on armored vehicles taken from the Ukrainian army on Wednesday, humiliating a Kiev government operation to recapture eastern towns controlled by pro-Moscow partisans.
- Prosecutor defers probe on Italian envoy's criminal caseThe Biñan City Prosecutor's Office on Tuesday deferred the preliminary investigation on the human trafficking and child abuse case of Italian ambassador to Turkmenistan Daniele Bosio.
- MRT jam-packed during last hours of Holy Week operationsPassengers of the Metro Rail Transit experienced long queues and delayed trains during the Holy Week Exodus on Holy Wednesday as road reblocking projects along EDSA were underway, a report from GMA's “24-Oras” said.
- 'Broke' UN agency pleads for help in Central African Republic
Sorry, we couldn't find any results based on your search query.