Find us on Facebook
- DOH chief: No official results yet on MERS virus test conducted on OFWHealth Secretary Enrique Ona on Friday denied reports that the overseas Filipino worker (OFW) who was earlier diagnosed as having the Middle East Respiratory Syndrome (MERS) coronavirus is now negative for the virus.
- SLEX traffic remains light, NLEX now fast-movingHeavy traffic experienced on Holy Thursday on the North and South Luzon Expressways was reduced to light traffic on Good Friday.
- In S. Korean school, somber silence and occasional sobs as hopes fade in ferry disasterANSAN, South Korea - With over 48 hours passed since the ferry capsized, hopes that any more survivors will be found are fading in this high school in Ansan, an industrial town on the outskirts of Seoul that is home to factory workers and middle class commuters.
- At least nine Nepali guides killed in Everest avalancheKATHMANDU - An avalanche swept down a slope of Mount Everest on Friday, killing nine Nepali mountaineering guides at the beginning of the main climbing season, a Tourism Ministry official said.
- Eco group laments ‘unholy’ penance as littering mars Holy Thursday Alay Lakad to AntipoloLitter again marred this year's Maundy Thursday "Alay Lakad" to Antipolo City despite calls to keep the event clean, an ecological group lamented Friday.
- DOH chief: No official results yet on MERS virus test conducted on OFW
Sorry, we couldn't find any results based on your search query.