Find us on Facebook
- Armed men seize another military airport in Ukraine's CrimeaAn armed pro-Russian force wearing military uniforms bearing no designated markings sealed off another military airport in Ukraine's Crimea on Sunday, a defence ministry spokesman on the peninsula said.
- Rand Paul to decide on 2016 White House run after US midterm electionsRepublican Rand Paul said on Sunday he was preparing for a possible run for the presidency in 2016 but would not make a final decision until after the November midterm elections.
- Pope leaves for Lenten retreat during anniversary weekPope Francis left the Vatican on Sunday for a six-day spiritual retreat southeast of Rome as the holy season of Lent begins and he marks his first anniversary as pontiff this week.
- Putin wants ‘diplomatic solution’ to Ukraine crisis – UK's CameronRussian President Vladimir Putin said Sunday he wanted to find a "diplomatic solution" to the crisis in Ukraine in a telephone call with British Prime Minister David Cameron, according to Downing Street.
- Libya OKs force against North Korean-flagged tanker in rebel-held portTRIPOLI - Libya's Defence Ministry has authorized the military to use force to stop a North Korean-flagged tanker from loading crude oil at a rebel-held port, bypassing the Tripoli government, it said on Sunday.
- Armed men seize another military airport in Ukraine's Crimea
Search Results for ‘24 oras’