Find us on Facebook
- Iraqi women protest against proposed Islamic law in IraqAbout two dozen Iraqi women demonstrated on Saturday in Baghdad against a draft law approved by the Iraqi cabinet that would permit the marriage of nine-year-old girls and automatically give child custody to fathers.
- P4.8M worth of marijuana incinerated in BenguetAuthorities have incinerated about P4.8 million worth of marijuana plants and seedlings in Benguet province, a report from GMA's “News TV Live” program said on Saturday.
- Serbs protest moving of famous inventor's ashesSeveral hundred people protested in Belgrade on Saturday against plans to move the ashes of Nikola Tesla, one of the pioneers of modern electrical engineering, to Serbia's biggest church.
- Israel brings arms ship to dock, hopes to shame IranA ship seized by the Israeli navy on suspicion of smuggling arms from Iran to the Gaza Strip docked on Saturday in Israel, which planned to put the cargo on display in hope of denting Tehran's rapprochement with the West.
- Family claims honor committee had absolved PMA cadet CudiaThe family of Philippine Military Academy cadet Aldrin Jeff Cudia said that they have evidence to prove that the honor committee had acquitted the cadet, according to a Saturday report on GMA News' "Balitanghali".
- Iraqi women protest against proposed Islamic law in Iraq
Welcome to hapitv.us
"Please make us famous, share us to your friends"
LATEST TV SHOWS